Jad pszczeli

Zaczęty przez Q-100, 22 Lipiec 2011, 20:52:43

Poprzedni wątek - Następny wątek

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Q-100

witam mam pytanie czy ktos z Was wie lub slyszal o metodzie leczenia sla jadem pszczelim ?
Pozdrawiam !!!

RILU

Trzeba żyć tak aby każdy dzień  był piękny.

Q-100

pobierznie przejzalem link ten oto i niestety nieznalazlem odpowiedzi na moje pytanie :(
jutro zglebie temat bardziej i dam znac co i jak
pozdrawiam !!!

RILU

The effect of bee venom against glutamate toxicity in microglial cells
Articel presented in FASEB

Sang Min Lee and Eun Jin Yang (KIOM, Daejeon, Republic of Korea).

ABSTRACT

Bee venom (BV) extracted from honey bee has been used in a traditional Korean medical therapy. Several research groups demonstrated the anti-inflammation effects of BV in immune-related diseases in vivo and in vitro.

Glutamate is predominant excitatory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system (CNS). Prolonged exposure of glutamate receptors to high or persistently increased concentrations of glutamate leads the cell death. In addition, changes in glutamate release, uptake and activity of glutamate transporters have been reported in many neurodegenerative diseases such as Huntington¡s disease, Parkinsons¡s disease, Alzheimer¡s disease, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). However, BV is not clear whether BV has a protective effect against glutamate-mediated cell death. To assess whether BV affords protection against glutamate mediated cell death, we examined the cell viability and signal transduction regarding cell survival with glutamate-treated microglial cells in either the presence or absence of BV. First of all, we confirmed glutamatergic toxicity on microglial cells. Then, we found that BV had an inhibitory effect against the glutamatergic toxicity. As a result of it, our results showed that BV inhibited significantly the cell toxicity against glutamate and activation of proteins such as Akt, JNK, Erk and p38 were altered by exposure of glutamate time dependent manner.

Q-100

RILU wielkie dzieki za pomoc ja troche kulawo stoje z angielskim wiec jak wroci moja polowka to bede wiedzial o co tam chodzi . ze swojej strony moge dodac tylko tyle iz stwierdzono u mnie sla w maju tego roku i od tej pory przyjmuje to swinstwo rilutek.a pomysl z jadem pszczelim podsunol mi znajomy.dzwonilem do tzw kliniki Jana Gizy , ale raczej niepolecam bo wydaje mi sie ze gosc kreci na tym wszystkim tzn na tej strasznej chorobie i wielu innych biznes.
jeszcze raz dziekuje za okazane zainteresowanie i pomoc.
pozdrawiam  ;D

RILU

Bardzo interesująco  piszą o jadzie pszczelim( może ktoś przetłumaczy?
http://translate.google.de/?hl=de&tab=wT
aczkolwiek badania Naukowców z Austrii nad jadem pszczelim są niezakończone.
Piszą o działaniach ubocznych i patrzę na to sceptycznie, chociaż w Korei przy odpowiednim
dozowaniu trucizny .....ten opis i poprzedni  w języku angielskim

Bee Venom May Help Treat Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
J Neuroinflammation, 2011 Jun 20;8(1):69

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a paralyzing disorder characterized by the progressive degeneration and death of motor neurons and occurs both as a sporadic and familial disease.

Mutant SOD1 (mtSOD1) in motor neurons induces vulnerability to the disease through protein misfolding, mitochondrial dysfunction, oxidative damage, cytoskeletal abnormalities, defective axonal transport- and growth factor signaling, excitotoxicity, and neuro-inflammation.

Melittin is a 26 amino acid protein and is one of the components of bee venom which is used in traditional Chinese medicine to inhibit of cancer cell proliferation and is known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effects.

The purpose of the present study was to determine if melittin could suppress motor neuron loss and protein misfolding in the hSOD1G93A mouse, which is commonly used as a model for inherited ALS. Meltittin was injected at the ZuSanLi (ST36) acupuncture point in the hSOD1G93A animal model.

Melittin-treated animals showed a decrease in the number of microglia and in the expression level of phospho-p38 in the spinal cord and brainstem. Interestingly, melittin treatment in symptomatic ALS animals improved motor function and reduced the level of neuron death in the spinal cord when compared to the control group.

Furthermore, we found increased of alpha-synuclein modifications, such as phosphorylation or nitration, in both the brainstem and spinal cord in hSOD1G93A mice. However, melittin treatment reduced alpha-synuclein misfolding and restored the proteasomal activity in the brainstem and spinal cord of symptomatic hSOD1G93A transgenic mice.

Our research suggests a potential functional link between melittin and the inhibition of neuroinflammation in an ALS animal model.

Q-100

;D translator ja glupi zupelnie zapomnialem o jego istnieniu !
no faktycznie nawet ladnie i ciekawie artykuly !
Ja nadal bede szukal osob ktore probowaly z Polski metody jadu pszczelego , a jak nieznajde to znajac moje ego zapewne sam sprobuje :)
pozdrawiam !!!

lek.spec.

jad pszczeli modyfikuje odpowiedz immunologiczną i jest stosowany w chorobach reumatologicznych.

lek.spec.

apiterapia jak , każda metoda ma zalety i ograniczenia , w SLA z zaletami apiterapii się nie spotkałem.